Legally binding, please read.
1. There are a limited number of places available, therefore all bookings are final, strictly non-refundable and only valid for your chosen date.
Check your availability before booking, to avoid schedule clash.
Once your booking is complete you will receive confirmation.
2. In the event that you cannot attend the course for any reason, I will do my best to accommodate you on a different date, subject to availability and to my discretion, provided you notify me no less than 10 days before your course start date. Any cancellations made within less than 10 days before a course date will be subject to the terms in clause 3.
3. All cancellations made within 10 days from a course start date will be dealt with as follows: your place will be released. If someone else books it the terms in clause 2 will apply. If your place remains unsold the below protocol will be implemented:
- You will be put on a waiting list for the next available course, or for another suitable date.
- You will only be offered a place if there are any spaces left a few days before a course starts.
- You will have to wait until then and contact us to find out if we have any spaces left for you to attend on that date. Should you be unsuccessful in securing a place on the next available course, or a preferred date, you may go on the waiting list for the one after and so on.Please note that addition to a waiting list is not automatic. It is your responsibility to inform us of your date preference and to follow up on it.
4. We reserve the right to discontinue a course at any time. If you cancel a course which was going ahead on the date originally booked and this is subsequently discontinued, you may use the credit to transfer to a different course subject to availability and to our discretion.
5. You may also transfer the booking to a different name subject to the same terms.
6. Please note: It is your responsibility to contact us to find out about availability in order to reschedule and you must do this within six months of booking. Any alternative dates offered by us must be accepted within that period. You will no longer be entitled to reschedule after the six months period ends if – 1. there have been opportunities for you to attend on alternative dates and you have not accepted them 2. if you have failed to make regular contact with us to inquire about availability within the six months period
7. When booking a course for someone either than yourself, it is your responsibility to make them aware of these terms and conditions and to give them enough notice as possible about the booking.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a course with less than five bookings and due to the unpredictable nature of bookings, we are unable to give more than 10 days notice. You will receive a full refund.
Occasionally we may also need to cancel a course due to unpredictable circumstances. In case of a cancellation on our part, you will be given the options to either transfer to another date, obtain a credit voucher to be used within 6 months of the cancellation date, transfer the course to someone else’s name, swap to a different course of the same or of higher value (*you will have to pay the difference if the other course has a higher cost), or obtain a full refund. We will not be liable for any travel expenses, or any other costs you may incur.
Refund Policy: We are only able to issue refunds through the same method of payment used to make a booking. Payments will be refunded to the card or bank account the booking was made through. PLEASE NOTE: we are not able to issue cash refunds for bookings made paypal. We will not be liable for covering any losses you may incur due to foreign currency exchange for bookings made from non UK accounts.